Please read these Terms & Conditions as they form part of your contract between
Rally School Ireland (RSI) and you. They do not affect your statutory rights as
a consumer. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you require and further
assistance call us at 047 89098.
1. You must be in good health. You are required to advise the circuit of any
medical condition or disability which might affect or be affected by your
participation. eg, Bad Back or heart condition. Those with a medical condition
should consult their doctor before participation.
2. Height and weight restrictions may apply.
3. All drivers must be able to operate a manual gearbox and be over 17 years of
age for our standard rally courses, drivers under 16 can take part depending on
their driving ability and must be a parent/guardian at all times. No licence is
required to participate in our standard courses, however, for the Supercar
courses a full driving licence is necessary.
4. A waiver is signed on arrival by both participating drivers and
non-participating guests stating that they intend to participate or spectate
entirely at their own risk and will not hold the school or individuals
responsible in the event of an incident.
5. Gift Vouchers are only issued when paid for in full and are valid for 12
months from date of issue. The expiry date can be extended for a small fee for a
period of three months. Any price increase since original purchase will be
charged. Extended vouchers are non-refundable.
6. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed in whole or in part for cash.
7. Vouchers can be refunded to the original purchaser via original purchase
means, within 3 months of issue date provided the voucher is returned to the RSI
office. An administration charge (minimum 10%) is payable.
8. RSI will not accept responsibility for vouchers lost or damaged in the post.
9. RSI reserve the right to alter prices without notification although any
changes will be highlighted at the time of purchase.
10. RSI vouchers are dispatched by standard post unless alternative arrangements
have been requested.
11. The duration of any course may vary according to numbers attending or
unforeseen circumstances eg. mechanical breakdown or extreme weather conditions.
12. The named participant can be changed at any time provided RSI are notified
in writing in advance. RSI will provide a confirmation letter detailing the
changes. This letter, in combination with the voucher, must be presented to the
school on the day of the course. Failure to do so may prohibit participation.
13. To avoid disappointment upgrades should be arranged prior to your visit.
Upgrade charges are payable on the day.
14. Courses are run on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturday, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Other days are available for groups. Information on request.
15. Please bring your voucher and/or confirmation letter with you on the day of
16. RSI will provide all helmets, intercoms and overalls.
17. RSI reserve the right to make reasonable substitutions or alter any format
of the scheduled programme without notice provided that this will not affect to
any material extent, the nature of the experience.
18. The decision of the RSI representatives is final in all matters and no
correspondence will be entered into.
19. NO alcohol, controlled substances or drugs which may affect your driving
ability are to be consumed prior to or during any rally course or other
20. Guests are welcome at RSI. Children must be supervised by a
non-participating adult at all times.
21. Additional lunch charges apply for guests these are payable in advance or on
arrival. Lunch reservations must be made at least one week prior to attending
the school. If reserved, full lunch charges apply even in the event of
non-appearance. Prices are available on request.
22. Participants must ensure that they arrive in good time at least 15 minutes
prior to start time.
23. In the interest of safety, RSI reserves the right to exclude participants in
breach of the terms and conditions or who are deemed unfit or are unable to
participate safely in all or any part of the experience. In these circumstances
there is no entitlement to a refund.
24. All bookings made (excluding gift voucher bookings) will be subject to a 50%
non-refundable deposit within 7 days of booking. The balance is payable prior to
25. In the event of postponement or cancellation of any booking, RSI must be
notified by telephone or in writing no later than 3 weeks prior to the event.
Failure to do so will result in a cancellation fee of 25% being levied, voucher
value is reduced by 25%. A cancellation fee of 50% will be payable if notified
within one week or less of the course. Non-attendance on the day of the course
will mean that your voucher is invalid or deposit fortified.
26. In the event of cancellation due to a medical condition or family crisis, a
refund will be at the discretion of RSI management or an alternative date can be
27. Rally School Ireland reserve the right to reschedule the timing of or cancel
an event possibly at short notice, due to factors such as extreme weather
conditions or a course not being fully booked. An alternative date will be
arranged. Refunds may be authorised in such circumstances if the rescheduled
date is unsuitable. Any travel, hotel or other expenses incurred by you in
attending a course that is cancelled will not be reimbursed by Rally School
Rally School Ireland ::